• 9 weeks of work readiness/soft skills training and 6-8 weeks of CNA instruction • Resume & Interviewing preparation • 120 day temporary CNA license issued after successful completion of CNA training • Cost to students: $5 BCI
CNA Training Center, Inc., will provide you with a six (6) weeks nursing assistant training program that will prepare you to take the Mississippi Certification Exam. Upon successful passing of our program, you will be awarded a certificate of completion. You will
• The Certified Nurse Aide program is comprised of 2 classes/components: lecture and clinical. • The program is 108 hours in length, which is about 6 weeks. you must first pass the lecture portion of the CNA training.
CNA Training Center, Inc. Jackson Medical Mall – 350 West Woodrow Wilson Drive Jackson, MS 39213 (6) weeks nursing assistant training program that will prepare you to take the Mississippi Certification Exam. Upon successful passing of our program, you will be awarded a certificate of
Certified nurse aide training program For more information on how to enroll in the How long does the training last? The length is 6 weeks (96 hours). Classes will run every spring, summer and fall semester. An orientation session will be
9 Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program 6 Previous Education Training 10-13 Program Curriculums 7-8 Rules and Regulations is usually every 6 weeks. The end date is at the end of 120 hours of training. HOURS OF OPERATION
Take up to four weeks to implement. To make an appointment, call 971-722-4341 (voice) or 971- CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING CLASSES: You must register for the Class, Clinical and Lab Fee portions of the program using the CRNs provided.
Tridge Training Institute 2513 Louanna St. * Midland, MI 48640 CNA Training Center – 2012 Class Schedule Day Classes (2 Weeks) 8:00am – 4:30pm
6-1 E-m e:443-46-40 3 6-1-CALL TO ENROLL NOW! COLUMBIA NURSING ASSISTANT ACADEMY 10705 Charter Drive ste. 340 Columbia, MD 21044 Nursing Assistant Training in Just 4 weeks. Classes Start Every Month. Call for more details (443-546-1240) ! ENROLL NOW !
The letter must verify your beginning and ending date of employment as a Certified Nurse Aide. You MUST have worked at least 8 hours (within a 2-week pay This process can take 4-6 weeks. NOTE: If you completed a training program within the last year and also obtained certification in a state
The summer session meets for 6 weeks, dates to be determined each academic year. Students attend classes, completion of the Certified Nursing Assistant training course.” 3. Include in the letter: Dates and nature of the incident(s)
· The Certified Nurse Aide program costs $655. · The first class (lecture) costs $377 · The second class (clinical) costs $278 Academy of Health Career Training at least 2 weeks before you start class so we can provide you with further information.
NURSE ASSISTANT TRAINING COURSE title of Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA). *Please note that this program is at an accelerated rate in order to complete all 80 hours in 4 weeks. If you prefer a slower pace program, please choose our 11 week class option.
6 Weeks 156 Total Hrs 114 Classroom 42 Clinical 18 years Old Picture ID (GA and SC New Beginning CNA Training, Inc. 4122 East Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 3 Clarkston, GA 30021 www.new-beginning-cna-
- Occupational Diploma: Practical Nursing (LPN*)
- Associate of Applied Science: Nursing (RN*)
- Occupational Diploma: Medical Assisting
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Professional Nursing Associates
- RN to BSN
- Medical Assisting Diploma